Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Observations in the Morning

I just have two real quick observations for our segment of "observations in the morning" (Picture a soothing voice here with waves of water crashing in the background). This is a new segment where I comment on people and things in my half asleep/half -"make hulk angry stage."

(a) On Fox News this morning, I was just walking past don't get your nuts in a twist, they were doing a report on the how some public schools are changing their lunch programs to help fight child obesity. They brought in some woman, let's call her Sherrie, to talk about the program. Well let's just say Sherrie was a big girl. So I think that she's going to help the school programs by eating all food. Mind you, I have very little tact in general and even less in the morning. I am not hating on Sherrie, I just found it funny that they brought in an overweight person to talk about fighting child obesity. You know editing this observation just now, I don’t think it’s that funny. Ah well, still gonna post it.

(b) As I was walking off the metro, there was a man, as there always is, handing out flyers for any of a dozen different things. I think to myself, oh great, what is it this time. I see him try to hand the flyers to two women up ahead of me at the top of the escalator. As I get to the top, he quickly retracts his hand away from me. That's funny, I thought, as I continued walking. Maybe it was a flyer for just women. So I glance back, and this mother f*cker is trying to hand the flyer to two men! What the f*ck is wrong with me that I don't get a flyer? Do I smell? Do I look funny? Is my nose to big for a flyer?

Don't answer that people.

1 comment:

Maxie said...

Maybe sherrie will change one life at a time. She can totally come live with me and eat all my food before I get a chance to. She could make millions.